Didsbury Alexander Technique
Private lessons in South Manchester.
Taught by Annalisa Faenza MSTAT
Member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique
If you want to participate actively in your well-being and get the best out of yourself then this is for you.
The Alexander Technique is a practical self-help method which improves our everyday life by a gradual process of re-education of the use of ourselves. It is also a powerful tool for self development.
It can help with:
- neck and shoulder problems
- stress and tension, headaches
- breathing and voice problems
- greater ease in walking, running and swimming
- posture and general self-awareness
- pregnancy and childbirth
For up-to-date research information visit www.stat.org.uk (Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique).