Welcome to the Alexander Technique
with Annalisa Faenza MSTAT.
Lessons offered in South Manchester.
If you want to participate actively in your well-being and get the best out of yourself then this is for you.
The Alexander Technique is a practical self-help method which improves our everyday life by a gradual process of re-education of the use of ourselves. It is also a powerful tool for self development.
It can help with:
- neck and shoulder problems
- stress and tension, headaches
- breathing and voice problems
- greater ease in walking, running and swimming
- posture and general self-awareness
- pregnancy and childbirth
For up-to-date research information visit www.stat.org.uk (Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique).
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07762 544 324.